What will you learn in this 4h course:
Modeling the structure
You will learn how to use all structure tools in order to create any type of complex structures in Revit.
After creating the structure you will learn everything you need to know about using, modifying or creating structural connections using the Steel tab.
In the end producing all necessary project documentation is important, that is why this course covers: annotation, details, schedules and more.
- 2.1 column rafter connection (21:09)
- 2.2 choosing the right connection (5:11)
- 2.3 bolts (6:09)
- 2.4 apex connection (14:17)
- 2.5 creating custom connections (3:02)
- 2.6 custom anchor connection (18:27)
- 2.7 copying connections (5:13)
- 2.8 creating a usefull shortcut (2:45)
- 2.9 cope skewed modifier (13:33)
- 2.10 parametric cope (5:04)
- 2.11 parametric cuts (15:17)
- 2.12 contour cut (2:10)
- 2.13 steel concrete beam connection (13:13)
- 2.14 transfering connections (4:39)
*You will have to have Autodesk Revit 2020 or newer installed on your computer in order to use the exercise files. Having a basic understanding of Revit is necessary for following the course.